Sunday 28 April 2013

29042013



Dear Diary ,

For one minute lets try to be practical .....

Why should this not Work ?????

1) She Loves Someone else ( i think so ..... )
2) She is unaware of my feelings..... ( I'm pretty sure abt this .... )
3) The geographical divide is more than 1000 kms , i dont knw how i can possibly make her love me bck ....
4) Her family is already luking for a suitable groom for her ( I'm Pretty sure abt it too....)
5) She loves her family, her parents too much .... i doubt even if i convince her, Her parents wld have to be convinced.....
6) The truth is I'm not good at impressing people when i try to impress them .... I dont know how i can make her love me back....
and so on ........

Why should This Work ????

With each passing day I have come to realise this .... I love her more than all the yesterdays.... & with each passing day I love her more than the previous day..... to put in geeky terms my Love for her is like an arithmetic progression,it just keeps piling on ...... it will never ever decrease ......  ever.....
         But that is not answering the question ...... Why should this work ???
 Hmmmm ...... Bcoz I believe this will work ...... I will hav to make it work ...... It will have to fall in place ..... I dont have a reason .. i dont need a reason ..... I think slowly and steadily , may be she will understand how much i love her , how much i care for her ...... and i will always be always there for her .... and you know when i say always it is always always ALWAYS .




No comments:

Post a Comment